Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Edelweiss Kitchen

You know, I've been at Squeah for about a year and a half...
It's about time I took some time to cook in the Edelweiss kitchen.
This kitchen is designed to cook for 40 people max.
In the past few days, we hosted King David High School, and as a Jewish school, they had to meet the highest kosher expectations. With that in mind, a caterer was brought in, and Jill, Masa and I spent time in Edelweiss cooking for the staff.

At first, I was a bit hesitant, but as time passed, I came to enjoy the time spent in that kitchen. As it was small, it was easy to move around and efficiently laid out, and the meals went out well. It felt good to cook for the staff and do some special menu items that wouldn't work out for a large group.

Overall, it was a great experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment